[Stoves] planting trees ( the way I'd do it 1, 000, 000, 000 years from now)

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 23:56:33 CDT 2014

Dear Alex,
I don't think that factories use char briquettes as fuel. Some
industries use our process for charring biomass growing on their
premises, but I think that they use the powdery char as it is.
Yours
A.D.Karve

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Alex English <english at kingston.net> wrote:
> A.D.,
> I was familiar with ARTI char biquettes. I was wondering about the biomass
> briquettes used by factories.
>
> Alex
>

> On 17/11/2013 10:25 PM, Anand Karve wrote:
>>
>> Dear Alex,
>> the extruder that we supply makes briquettes having diameter of about 1.8
>> cm. That corresponds to the height of the charcoal holder of the brazier in
>> our Sarai cooker. The user is thus forced to use only one single layer of
>> briquettes (weighing about 100 g) at a time. The meal cooked in this cooker
>> is enough to feed a family of 4 to 5 persons.
>> Yours
>> A.D.Karve

***
Dr. A.D. Karve
Trustee & Founder President, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute (ARTI)