[Stoves] Manure fuel at Stove Camp Fwd: The Aprovecho Newsletter - June 27th, 2014

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Jun 28 14:14:12 CDT 2014

To Aprovecho and all other Stovers,

Manure (dung) burning TLUD stoves will be featured (and rewarded) at
Stove Camp.

Apro, please post to us (and in a newsletter) the characteristics of the
dung/manure.   Including size, source animals, dryness (% MC) and any
other relevant information.

Also at Camp (but not for a prize) will be Rice Hull / Husk burning
TLUDs with testing for a Cambodia project.

All participants are invited to deal with any and all of the stove
themes, and bring their own theme if they want to (better to tell us
about those themes earlier so we can be prepared as best as possible).

Dr TLUD   /    Paul

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com