[Stoves] Call For Paper(s) - GCEWCE 2014

WO GES timothy.walls at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 19:17:03 CST 2014

Dear Colleague,

We would like to invite you to participate in the forthcoming "3rd Annual
Global Conference on Environmental and Water Resources Management, Climate
Change and Energy" to be held from 15th - 20th June, 2014.

Environmental pollution is practiced world-wide and displays an increasing
trend both in developed and developing countries. In order to provide a
steady and sustainable development, organic management systems should
address climate change issues that gain increasing importance as the trade
becomes more globalized.

Renewable Energy is not only a new trend in Modern Society, but it is a
necessity to fulfill all the basic principles during implementation and
consider the impact of organic management system at farm, regional or
global level. We are targeting to bring together a large number of experts
and participants for the conference.

The effect of Climate Change on social and economic stability of nations
will also be discussed.

*             Why organic agriculture, for advanced quality and safety of
food, to save our environment and our old planet, or to increase welfare of
all the actors?

*             The role of Engineers and Scientist in climate change
mitigation

*             How can organic food and non-food production cope with the
increasing environmental problems at regional, national or world level?

*             Role of Science and Technology in Climate change, storms,
landslides and flood control

*             Environmental health and Natural medicine

*             How does Climate Change affect economic growth?

*             How do we foster the use of Renewable Energy?

*             Does current marketing of organic products address
environmental concerns more than the conventional?

*             Rising sea level and impacts on our regular way of life

*             Water pollution and water resources management - reducing
water borne diseases and erosion/flood control

*             Which institutions will continue supporting and promoting
Renewable Energy?

*             Which countries will prefer to adopt policies to support and
apply ecological methods?

THEMES:

*Climate Change Mitigation *Flood and Flood Control *Air Pollution and
Public Health *Effects of air pollution on public health *Sources of air
pollution *Air pollution monitoring and modeling *Air pollution prevention
and control *Urban/indoor air pollution and control *Air quality
measurement and management *Global Water Resources and air pollution
*Renewable Energy Systems *Early warning systems for disaster management
*Land and Mud Slides *Role of Science and Technology in climate mitigation
*Biodiversity and Forest Management.

Other topics related to water pollution: *Water Quality and Public
Health:*Purification of drinking-water supplies *Treatment, disposal and
discharge of waste-water *New waste-water treatment technologies *Methods
of monitoring water quality *Modeling and measuring of water pollution *New
water purification technologies *Ground water pollution control *Water
resources and quality assessment *Water resource protection and sustainable
use *Hydro-biology and water pollution.

*Conveners: *Working Group on Environmental Science:  10, Woolwich Road,
Greenwich, London, SE10 0RA, UK. Phone: +447086469187, Fax: 07024015943.

Important Dates to note:

    30th April 2014, Deadline for abstract submission

    11th May 2014, Notification of acceptance

    26th May 2014, Deadline for full paper submission

    15th - 20th June 2014, Conference dates

We are inviting proposals for paper presentations, workshops/interactive
sessions, posters/exhibits, or colloquies. Virtual participation is
available for those who are unable to attend the conference in person.
Proposal ideas that extend beyond these thematic areas must first be
discussed with the conference secretary before being prepared. A number of
Access Grant Award will be granted to Participating Delegates from
developing countries attending the conference to cover per diem, flight
ticket and registration fees. For more information about the ideas and
themes underlying this conference, online registration, accommodation,
access grant scholar award and venue, please email the conference
secretary: timothy.walls at aol.com.

Dr. Timothy Walls,

Conference Secretary

Phone: +447086469187, Fax: 07024015943