[Stoves] stove trainer

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Tue Mar 4 14:06:49 CST 2014

Ruben, sorry for the delay we are busy in central america out in the "bush" here.  There are several good stove makers in Kenya but I am hardly the best person to advise you on that.
The stoves newsgroup will know who and where they and what is being built there.   They are ccy'd here to facilitate your communication.