[Stoves] Cuber and size of densifying machines. (no longer Re: The wood and char and fuel "debate" )

Willem J. Kuipers wk at tmgroup.nl
Thu Mar 6 09:44:17 CST 2014

Dear all

I have done tests with HD briquettes made of hardwood sawdust in the Philips
Stove. They burn excellent however  getting them started is difficult.  I
have put the briquettes  on top of burning  pellets, which works excellent
as the airflow is fine.   Adding pellets  on burning pellets does not work.

I have seen a Indian hydraulic press making 25 mm  briquettes, that might
even be better ??

Good to share all this knowledge as we are firm believers of avoiding  wood
and built up a sustainable renewable fuel business.  I am doing testing with
the rose waste in two weeks  using the ecoworxx  pellet machine.  See
http://ecoworxx.com/pm-22-e/  I have seen this machine working: perfect !!!

Please find attached a quote for a chinese  pellet  machine  which runs off
the tractor  PTO.  The price is 1275 $  C+F Dar es Salam. At that price  not
a big risk to test.

Rgds

Willem