[Stoves] Anyone with stoves or biochar in Puerto Vallarta Mexico area?

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Fri Mar 7 09:15:03 CST 2014

Er Paul,
 Puerta Vallarta..you are not on vacation, really ? (I am always looking for briquette project opportunities too, or so my wife states)
Richard

On Mar 7, 2014, at 8:30 AM, Paul Anderson wrote:

Stovers and Biocharists,

I will spend the week of 17 to 22 March in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, and would like to make contact with any stoves and biochar folks in that area.

Please reply DIRECTLY to me, not a reply via the Listservs.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com