[Stoves] Cuber and size of densifying machines. (no longer Re: The wood and char and fuel "debate" )

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Fri Mar 7 13:25:18 CST 2014

Crispin…
What about  the bacteria resident in same petrie dish of concentrate ??
Richard

On Mar 7, 2014, at 11:22 AM, Crispin Pembert-Pigott wrote:

That wash water, if evaporated to make it concentrated, will react with certain clays and work as a cement substitute, for example making house foundations.

There is a Peace Corps pamphlet on the chemistry and practical examples written about 1978. They called it 'dung water' and it was able to make 'set clay' that would endure running water without erosion.

Dear Richard

I am quite pleased to see Francis and Mary upgrading dung fuels by washing out the solubles.

Do they use the "dung wash water" for fertigation purposes, as I suggested 5 or 6 years ago?

Have you made any "holey briquettes" with the washed dung?
( Holey shit briquettes :-)

Best wishes,

Kevin