[Stoves] Cuber and size of densifying machines. (no longer Re: The wood and char and fuel "debate" )

Energies Naturals C.B. energiesnaturals at gmx.de
Sat Mar 8 06:25:03 CST 2014

It is not the clay which makes the mixture waterproof.

Cowdung itself owns the property that once dried it will be water repellent.

Remember what happenes when it rains ontop of a dungflat which has dried superficially?

It forms a pond and holds the water! Below the dry grey surface there is the fresh green muck.

I also remember treading on them barefooted when I was a child and I can tell you that the muck was fresh!

Ther is some sort of colloid formed by cow's digestion, I heared, which once dry rarely dissolves, just like a modern water based paint.

Rolf

Energies Naturals C.B. <energiesnaturals at gmx.de>