[Stoves] Cuber and size of densifying machines. (no longer Re: The wood and char and fuel "debate" )

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Fri Mar 7 16:16:54 CST 2014

Crispin,
The feel of the dung floor underfoot was comfortable as well. BAsed on the good ayruvedic advice there, we even smeared it on our
peace corps earned bug bites in Ambepussa Sri lanka (mattha).

It was actually neutral to bugs on the walls as well. Lets pitch it to the likes of Sadolins Sherman williams Pittsburg paints etc etc.
CAn you see the advertising copy;
the classic happy family smiling inside their new house in the burbs in background:
  "Make your life better with cow shit..and it costs not on wit"

returning to topic…
we think that we have discovered something called the rocket stove when if you really think about it: We are not all that unique:
 a good three stone fire with flat insulative stone surfaces reflecting heat inward and a large pot on top,  forms a kind of side feed port,
and the cook periodically more or less continuously feeding in fresh  fuel supply through same port…
Hmm…  Who knows what when, eh ?
Richard