[Stoves] Calc. void space and pellet particle density

alex english aenglish444 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 08:55:55 CDT 2014

Frank,
Thanks for  the numbers. 5 decimal accuracy aside, I just did a little
jiggling of a freshly poured sample of wood pellets,  which voidedthevoids,
so to speak. Roughly a 10% decrease  volume or increase in bulk density.

Yours +/-
Alex

PS Came across this data;
http://www.pellet.org/images/2009-04-13_Airflow_Pressure_Drop.pdf