[Stoves] Calc. void space and pellet particle density

Crispin Pembert-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Mon Mar 10 16:26:21 CDT 2014

Dear Andrew

>It's the same process by which the ash backs of windsor chairs are bent as
well as the handles of chestnut walking sticks.

What's the flow temperature? I recall people stealing things for an hour
before bending, but will it really melt at such a low temperature (100)?

>Lower pressure devices do add a form of lignin powder, I suspect this is a
calcium  compound that is a waste from the papermaking industry. The give
away is that these pellets burn to give more ash.

Do the hex rings not break down, or is there really a lot of ash in Lignin?

Thanks