[Stoves] Stove variables display diagram

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Tue Mar 11 13:25:32 CDT 2014

Crispin,
Nice array &  clever BUT...
Even with added variables mentioned,  its a static picture --a summary at best.
It does not tell the story thru time…
Richard

On Mar 11, 2014, at 12:14 PM, Crispin Pembert-Pigott wrote:

Dear Freezing Richard

I think that perspective (ha ha!) is usually achieved by adding groups of dimensions to the 2-D model. Note that many of these things have zero in the centre and ‘high achievement’ on the outside.

Crispin et al;
That got me thinking: What about a vertical axis added to reflect effects of time on the given variables: Durability (stove amortization), payback period based on for fuel saved,  or user acceptance, it might look like this,eh? (Interior concentric septimagon profile not shown to avoid utter confusion):

Richard, freezing in NIcaragua