[Stoves] Rice husk briquettes in Vietnam was Re: Cuber and size of densifying machines

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri Mar 14 21:05:47 CDT 2014

Dear Anh,

On behalf of many of us, I request that you send to us more information
about the rice husk briquette processes and equipment and costs, etc
that you mention are so well established in Vietnam.   This is VERY
important and is not well known to us. Maybe there are some reports you
could send.    Or you could ask others to assist to provide us with the
information.

Thank you in advance.

And we are interested in getting to know your better, your employment,
training, etc.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com