[Stoves] Coffee husk

Dean Still deankstill at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 13:40:54 CDT 2014

Hi All,

I would say, from my limited experience, that creating 'smoke free' pellets
requires wrestling with the recipe, density, and size. Even adding too much
bark to a pellet changes the amount of smoke, size and time of burn,
charcoal production, etc. from a TLUD.

On the other hand, it's an enjoyable challenge to try locally available
combinations to end up the with best emissions profile. The devil is in the
details and lots of fulfilling experimentation is necessary.

Best,

Dean