[Stoves] Fwd: March 2014 Update

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Fri Mar 28 03:13:54 CDT 2014

CAUTION: sarcasm alert!
yup, all you have to do is convince UNO that that value is high enough
and they'll send blue-helmets all over the world to make people
dismantle their homes at gunpoint: then burn them one stick at a time in
TLUD's so the resulting char can be sequestered.
If you lived in Californina, Ronal, you'd have voted for Senator Yee.

Ronald von Livingineuropewithoutacesealonmyforehead