[Stoves] Servals TLUD-ND gets Gold Standard registration - Major news item!!

Crispin Pembert-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Fri Mar 28 18:41:31 CDT 2014

Dear Paul

That is really good news. I have written to Dr Müller asking to see the test
methods applied so we can share them. The producers will need to know in
advance how the products will be ‘measured’ and rated because the offset
value is directly linked to that.

The project sounds imaginative, effective, and sustainable. I don’t think
people will quibble about the details of the superlatives.  Congratulations.

Dear Stovers and Biochar enthusiasts,

I am forwarding to you the major news about the Servals Champion TLUD-ND
attaining Gold Standard registration!!   I have added a few comments into
Sujatha's and Robert's messages to me (below).

Note that the second message below (from Robert of Atmosfair in Germany) has
a link where you can access substantial documentation about the stove
project.