[Stoves] Three products from the Chinese Stove Expo

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri May 2 11:10:16 CDT 2014

Crispin,

Thank you for being "eyes and ears" at the China event.   Please send
info about any other items you see there.

The three stoves in your photos (and others) are available for sale from
the American company called Silverfire, based in Eugene, Oregon.   Owned
and operated by Todd Albi, who has significant credentials and
experience with cookstoves and getting them manufactured and to the
markets.   Website with info and prices is     www.silverfire.us

I suspect and hope  that either Silverfire or the Chinese manufacturer
submitted their stoves to the CSI Indonesia evaluations.  Can anyone
confirm that, and which models?

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com