[Stoves] Three products from the Chinese Stove Expo

Robert Taylor rt at ms1.hinet.net
Fri May 2 14:21:47 CDT 2014

Many of the stoves on Silverfire's stove products page (http://www.silverfire.us/stoves) are evidently Xunda products:

http://xny.xundaco.com/newEbiz1/EbizPortalFG/portal/html/ProductInfoExhibit.html?ProductInfoExhibit_ProductID=c373e9262f34fdd48f7fd150d0ceafbb&ProductInfoExhibit_isRefreshParent=false
(with video)

http://xny.xundaco.com/newEbiz1/EbizPortalFG/portal/html/ProductInfoExhibit.html?ProductInfoExhibit_ProductID=c373e93056a52dfa8fee8d42a95da9fd&ProductInfoExhibit_isRefreshParent=false
(with video)

http://xny.xundaco.com/newEbiz1/EbizPortalFG/portal/html/ProductInfoExhibit.html?ProductInfoExhibit_ProductID=c373e936ef43c0c98f6ad01510d0e223&ProductInfoExhibit_isRefreshParent=false

http://xny.xundaco.com/newEbiz1/EbizPortalFG/portal/html/ProductInfoExhibit.html?ProductInfoExhibit_ProductID=c373e9385b39e7ce8feb17f2a4ec1468&ProductInfoExhibit_isRefreshParent=false

http://xny.xundaco.com/newEbiz1/EbizPortalFG/portal/html/ProductInfoExhibit.html?ProductInfoExhibit_ProductID=c373e94054bde0418f6eb670ab42bf09&ProductInfoExhibit_isRefreshParent=false

Three other Xunda biomass stoves that I don't see on the Silverfire page:

http://xny.xundaco.com/newEbiz1/EbizPortalFG/portal/html/ProductInfoExhibit.html?ProductInfoExhibit_ProductID=c373e9385b39eb648feb17f2a4ec1468&ProductInfoExhibit_isRefreshParent=false

http://xny.xundaco.com/newEbiz1/EbizPortalFG/portal/html/ProductInfoExhibit.html?ProductInfoExhibit_ProductID=c373e9385b3c67a28feb17f2a4ec1468&ProductInfoExhibit_isRefreshParent=false

http://xny.xundaco.com/newEbiz1/EbizPortalFG/portal/html/ProductInfoExhibit.html?ProductInfoExhibit_ProductID=c373e93b74b894998feb8e318b5ddaf0&ProductInfoExhibit_isRefreshParent=false

There are a number of Xunda promotional and instructional videos on the Chinese video site Youku:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzUyOTc3MDI4.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzUyOTgwODQw.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTc3Njk0NzE2.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzUyOTc3MDI4.html