[Stoves] Trials on TLUD gas burners + central cylinder

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon May 5 23:11:01 CDT 2014

Julien:   cc list

    It seems A4 is a little better than A2 in terms of soot.  How would you compare flame “quality" of A3 to A1?  Or to earlier tests.

	In some of the earlier video, there were occasional “flashes” of light from both stoves in the evening video.  Presumably not desirable.   Where are those coming from?  Might they have also been occurring in A3?

Ron