[Stoves] 7.5 liter pots for testing labs

Mike Hatfield apromike at gmail.com
Mon May 12 13:06:11 CDT 2014

Hello Stove list,

We are looking to get 25-30 or so standard pots for lab testing but our
past supplier has gone out of business.  The specs need to be, as close as
possible:

Weight 815 grams

Stainless steel , American grade 430 (18/0), or American grade 304 (18/8 or
18/10), but 200 series if need be - No aluminum core in base

Thickness  1 mm.

Diameter 24cm

Height (not including handles) 16 cm.

Capacity  7.5 liters.

Thanks for any sources,

Mike

--
Mike Hatfield
Director of International Projects

Statistically, the probability of any one of us being here is so small that
you'd think the mere fact of existing would keep us all in a contented
dazzlement of surprise     -Lewis Thomas

The known is finite, the unknown infinite, intellectually we stand on an
islet in the mist of an illimitable ocean of inexplicability.  Our business
in every generation is to reclaim a little more land   - T. H. Huxley