[Stoves] question about longevity Re: concrete rocket stoves

Dr.-Ing. Dieter Seifert doseifert at googlemail.com
Tue May 13 04:41:27 CDT 2014

Dear Michael N Trevor,

Are we not supposed to strive for a durability of our cookers in the
range of decades to avoid that there is a continuous production of
waste? So I want e.g. to pass my parabolic solar cooker to my
grandchildren as it is not degraded during many years of intensive
usage.And one day, after decades, they may repair it or recycle it.

With kind regards

Dieter