[Stoves] Clinker Formation - Oorja and forced air

Otto Formo terra-matricula at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 02:32:48 CDT 2014

Paul and Michael,

I have also tested WoodGas XL with woodpellets, even before the Oorja and the problems, we faced then.
The ash remain at the bottom of the WG XL, allright, but what about the fines..............?

I have not looked into the different construction of the WG or the Oorja, but know doubt that the Oorja blows the ash and fines into the "room" at full blast.
The cast iron is also an "issue" and can cause serious burns.

That`s why, I am vey doubtfull about the Forced Draft gasifiers and the issue about fines and silica................unless you put a filter of some kind.................then it is getting too complicated.

Otto