[Stoves] Natural draft TLUD turn-down

Anh ntanh at greengenvn.com
Mon May 19 21:36:47 CDT 2014

Dear Kirk and list,

Thanks for sharing, it's a great document.

Our stove (greengenstove) is similar to your method 2, with 2 sets of
secondary air holes and controllable primary air, it give quite good turn
down. It's also the easiest to make compare to other method.

Although our minimum fire level is still considered a bit too much for some
cooking (such as rice cooking), perhaps we can try for another set of holes
closer to fuel bed, probably with less/and or smaller holes.

Anh

Anh Nguyen

Green Generation

30A Tran Hung Dao St, Hanoi, Vietnam