[Stoves] Natural draft TLUD turn-down

Lanny Henson lannych at bellsouth.net
Wed May 21 06:08:57 CDT 2014

Crispin,
Are you trying to attach a larger cylinder around a smaller cylinder, and you need for the ends of the outer shell to be closed off to the to the inner shell?
The main issue is you need a method to cap off a round cylinder?
And you need to do this with minimum resources?
Do you also need a method to roll and seam a round cylinder/ duct?
The gap is 10 to 12mm between the shells?
Is the inner cylinder metal?
Lanny