[Stoves] Collaborative Stove Design Workshop

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Wed May 21 12:31:27 CDT 2014

Dear Jock,
It seems to me that you confuse mitigate and extract. Dean and John seem
to me to be looking for a marketable way to contribute positive change
to the renewable side of the things. Your logic seems to me to be
saying: "If you can't extract, don't do anything!" I think that's at
least wrong headed even within your logical framework. Also, if you
allow the neutral side of things onto the playing field there may also
be a market for the char -- maybe not a market you like, but there's
more bang for your buck in charcoal and you could also figure in the
savings on transport costs over against dry-raw biomass.

respectfully,
Ronald von Bayrischradltraumtag