[Stoves] Natural draft TLUD turn-down

Otto Formo terra-matricula at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 03:31:40 CDT 2014

Kirk
Harris,

I am
happy to see that you find the Prime-Stove excellent.

I am not
familiar how the Prime-Stove operates in detail and have only seen it at
the Differ Group premises in Oslo.

About
the patent, I just copied a sentence from their website, to describe the history
of the Prime Stove and Dr. Nurhuda.

I am, of
course, not entitled to denie you any permission or approval to name any type
of stove, whatever you like.

But, I
would guess that I am allowed to advice you to play by the book and give credit
to the ones deserving credits.

Names
has never shamed anybody, but lack of references HAS…………………..

I just
commented the findings by Roberto and could quite easily see the similarity to
the Peko Pe stove (“Kampala - 1994”), that`s all……………

Method 1,
3 and 4, are “Hot Char” methods and will exclude your “Wonderwerk” from being a
Biochar producing stove.Just like  Fan Driven stoves, they
consume char.

Method
2, are “EXACTLY” like the “Kampala – 1994” ( Ww 6 holes -Kampala 12 holes 2,5 cm below the upper edge),
apart from the adjustable primary inlet.

I guess
you also have heard about the fairy tale by the Danish poet, H. C.  Andersen:

“The Emperor`s
New Suit”?

Most
people see what they like or are told to see, just a few see the reality…………

Otto

I the
middle part of Norway