[Stoves] "The Goose is out" - finally the "mobile adam-retort" is available

Rebecca A. Vermeer keesvermeer at telus.net
Sun May 25 18:09:53 CDT 2014

Hello Chris,

I am interested in the Adam Retort masonry units for the Philippines.  Is the technology  (including drawings and step by step instruction video or manual) for sale?  what are the terms and conditions for the sale?  From what I can see on the web, all construction materials would be readily available in Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines.  Charcoal is one of the fuels which my Eco-Kalan clay stove is using  ( http://youtu.be/mRdwiWkVf30).

Regards,
Rebecca Vermeer
email:  ravermeer at telus.net
website:  www.eco-kalan.com