[Stoves] Hope to see you in CA this coming weekend about TLUD stoves

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Nov 5 20:13:53 CST 2014

Dear Kirk and Huck and Stovers in SF area,

In case you did not hear, the Biochar School is 7 - 11 Nov, southwest of
Santa Rosa maybe 20 minutes.   I will be there, and am available about
anything about TLUD stoves, which are a minor part of the Biochar School.

See     www.greenyourhead.com    for info.

Driving on I-80 from IL and then back, with a stop for the conference in
Golden, Colorado about
Power Africa on 13 - 14 Nov.

If I am passing near you, maybe we could meet.   Mobile phone during
trips:  309-531-6918

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com