[Stoves] The future of biomass stoves

Jock Gill jock at jockgill.com
Mon Nov 17 12:46:49 CST 2014

All,

To Paul’s question: Are we making the many efforts for better cookstoves ONLY because of health?

Let us not forget the benefits of using biochar for Restorative Agriculture.  If you are interested in agricultural practices that restore productivity, you may find this article in the July issue of the International Biochar Initiative's newsletter of interest.

http://www.biochar-international.org/green_fire_farm <http://www.biochar-international.org/green_fire_farm>

There was also a very good article by Michael Low & Hart Brent in the Spring issue of the "Small Farmer’s Journal".

Cheers,

Jock

Jock Gill
P.O. Box 3
Peacham,  VT 05862

+1 (802) 503-1258

Stewardship: not dominion, extraction or exploitation