[Stoves] global warming

Legacy Found rstanley at legacyfound.org
Wed Nov 26 20:25:11 CST 2014

Tut tut bamboo science group: I am informed that this issue is off topic (by one of the moderators himself a denier) so should we now withdraw our comments while theirs predominate
Had you not predicated your commynts with your own judgement andrew it would have been a good deal more tactful Of you.
Nonethe less i withdraw my defense and wish you all the best.
Cheerio,
Richard

Sent from my iPhone