[Stoves] wood stove with vitroceramic griddle

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri Nov 28 15:41:51 CST 2014

Rogerio,

Very nice!!   I went to the company website www.antonow.com.br    and
saw a full line of beautiful woodburning stoves.    Not just limited to
the vitroceramic.

Brazil has a great established tradition with woodburning stoves, and
these are high class.

Of course I would like to see the TLUD gasifiers as the heat source.
Maybe someday.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com