[Stoves] wood stove with vitroceramic griddle

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 05:52:55 CST 2014

[Default] On Fri, 28 Nov 2014 15:41:51 -0600,Paul Anderson
<psanders at ilstu.edu> wrote:

>Rogerio,
>
>Very nice!!   I went to the company website www.antonow.com.br    and
>saw a full line of beautiful woodburning stoves.    Not just limited to
>the vitroceramic.

 Interesting, especially the setting.

I thought the logs were much too large and the fire far to close to
the "plancha". Was heat being utilised further downstream? If the
vitroceramic were a good conductor it would be quenching the flame, if
not then was heat being wasted?

These queries do not detract from the material of course, I have a
similar ceramic hob at home but with electric elements under it . I've
always preferred an open gas flame for the (very minimal) cooking I
do.

AJH