[Stoves] issue of climate change for off list discussion

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Sat Nov 29 15:15:21 CST 2014

Thanks Paul, Andrew and Eric for your suggestion: I am proceeding offline.
Richard

On Nov 28, 2014, at 9:47 AM, Paul Anderson wrote:

Richard,

As a personal friend of you and Crispin and Andrew and many others, I request that you and everyone drop the subject of climate and warming from the STOVES listserv.

Everyone, please stick to the topics of stoves and fuels, but feel free to invite anyone to debate with you privately or on other listservs.

I do not want to lose any of you from our Stoves Listserve.

Thank you in advance.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com