[Stoves] Very interesting Stove (Thailand?)

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Nov 30 10:22:06 CST 2014

With thanks to Crispin and his friend Tig, we have confirmation that the
stove in the video is in Thailand:

On 11/30/2014 10:12 AM, Voravate Tuntivate wrote:
> Dear Crispin,
> Yes, they are thai.  Stove using wood and agricultural residues.  It
> costs a few dollars to $17 for do it yourself.
>
> Tig

I especially like the use of a simple metal tincan as part of the
stove.   Some of those can are available as recycle / scrap. Others can
be purchased new at surprisingly low prices because they are mass
produced for various uses.