[Stoves] TLUD gasifier being tested at Servals

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Oct 27 20:00:56 CDT 2014

Crispin,  Paul, list

	1.  I believe Paul suggested awhile back that this char might be produced in such a way that cooking would be free.  Is this the case here?

	2.  What sort of ratings does this stove have?

	3.  It is nice to see this operating in a lab with no apparent chimney or hood.  Any report on reports such as Kirk Smith would make with indoor monitors?

	4.  Since the char is apparently sufficiently valuable to a foundry, what price would a biochar entrepreneur have to meet?

	5.  Any survey reports on customer satisfaction?

Ron