[Stoves] health impact?

Christina Espinosa c_espinosa1 at u.pacific.edu
Wed Sep 3 11:06:45 CDT 2014

Try checking out Kirk Smith's presentations, where he explains the
Exposure-Response curve (Slide 12). That will give you an idea about the
health impact and if we are reaching health goals.

http://ehs.sph.berkeley.edu/krsmith/Presentations/2014/DFID-SE4.pdf

Best,
Christina

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 6:18 AM, Julien Winter <winter.julien at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Stovers;
>
> There is a new study out in The Lancet today and is available online:
>

> http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600%2814%2970168-7/fulltext#article_upsell
>
> Gordon, S, et al.,  Respiratory risks from household air pollution in low
> and middle income countries.  The Lancet Respiratory Medicine, Early Online
> Publication, 3 September 2014  doi:10.1016/S2213-2600(14)70168-7
> <http://www.thelancet.com/popup?fileName=cite-using-doi>
>

> Cheers,
> Julien
>

> --