[Stoves] FW: On Teddy's idea of providing tree seedlings withones product or service ...

George Riegg Gambia George Riegg Gambia
Thu Sep 4 10:56:29 CDT 2014

Hi Richard, Teddy, Gus, Otto et all

Here in The Gambia we too give out seedlings from our own tree nursery -
mainly fruit trees to further enhance food security.

As a team we have recently been involved in an orchard planting /
environmental education project in 4 Primary Schools. One of the schools is
currently being trained as a briquetting team as a pilot.

We found that especially in peri-urban areas many peole have not much tree
planting/caring knowledge so we designed a simple guide - see attached.
Please feel free to use this should you find it helpful - maybe it can be
parked on the stove website to be accessible to all.

Happy planting

Cheers

George from the jungle

and the Greenie team