[Stoves] Corn cob burner for making salt

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 22:57:55 CDT 2015

Dear Stovers,
it is a great revelation to us in India that people in Indonesia, a
tropical country, use a fire for making salt. Here, the sun does it
for us. The use of sun dried dung cakes as fuel may also not be
possible in Indonesia.
Yours
A.D.Karve
***
Dr. A.D. Karve

Chairman, Samuchit Enviro Tech Pvt Ltd (www.samuchit.com)

Trustee & Founder President, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute (ARTI)