[Stoves] Corn cob burner for making salt

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 07:51:39 CDT 2015

[Default] On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 16:15:04 +0800,Crispin Pemberton-Pigott
<crispinpigott at outlook.com> wrote:

>Dear Andrew
>I didn't have an opinion before measuring the production. They boil about 430 litres and get 90 kg of salt approx.

As I said this doesn't seem physically possible because even if the
430 litres of water is saturated it should contain no more than 20kg
of salt.

It doesn't really matter but is of interest in seeing the overall
efficiency of the procedure. At least the flare from the original
picture looked clean.

AJH