[Stoves] [biochar-stoves] Servals - Milestone - Achievement of letter of Approval for CDM

Lloyd Helferty lhelferty at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 5 10:35:51 CST 2015

A significantly important development, Sujatha.

  Congratulations!!

P.S. Congratulations should also go to Paul "Dr TLUD" Anderson (CC'd)
for his tireless work in promoting these *charcoal (biochar) producing
cookstoves* over the past many years.

Regards,

   Lloyd Helferty, Engineering Technologist
   Principal, Biochar Consulting (Canada)
   www.biochar-consulting.ca
   Earth Stewardship consultant, Passive Remediation Systems Ltd. (PRSI)
   http://www.prsi.ca/
   Promotions Manager, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network (CSAYN)
   http://csayouthnetwork.wordpress.com/
   http://www.fao.org/climate-smart-agriculture/
   https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=6756248
   48 Suncrest Blvd, Thornhill, ON, Canada
   905-707-8754
   CELL: 647-886-8754
      Skype: lloyd.helferty
   Co-manager, Sustainable Agriculture Group
   http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Sustainable-Agriculture-3866458
   Steering Committee coordinator
   Canadian Biochar Initiative (CBI)
   Community Sustainability (CoSWoG), A working group of Science for Peace
   was:http://www.scienceforpeace.ca/currents/
   President, Co-founder & CBI Liaison, Biochar-Ontario
   Manager, Biochar Offsets Group:
            http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2446475
    Advisory Committee Member, IBI
   http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1404717
   http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42237506675
   http://groups.google.com/group/biochar-ontario
   http://www.meetup.com/biocharontario/
   http://www.biocharontario.ca
    www.biochar.ca

"Start loving the people in your life more unconditionally and relating to them more conditionally."
  - Wm. Paul Young