[Stoves] [biochar-stoves] Servals - Milestone - Achievement of letter of Approval for CDM

Michael Wittman michael at blueskybiochar.com
Sat Dec 5 10:45:52 CST 2015

Blue Sky Biochar in conjunction with Paul Taylor hava a good amount of the Champion Stoves from Servals in stock and ready to ship,

http://blueskybiochar.myshopify.com/products/biochar-tlud-biomass-stove

> A significantly important development, Sujatha.
>
>  Congratulations!!
>
> P.S. Congratulations should also go to Paul "Dr TLUD" Anderson (CC'd) for his tireless work in promoting these charcoal (biochar) producing cookstoves over the past many years.
>
> Regards,
>   Lloyd Helferty, Engineering Technologist
>   Principal, Biochar Consulting (Canada)
>   www.biochar-consulting.ca
>   Earth Stewardship consultant, Passive Remediation Systems Ltd. (PRSI)
>   http://www.prsi.ca/
>   Promotions Manager, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network (CSAYN)
>   http://csayouthnetwork.wordpress.com/
>   http://www.fao.org/climate-smart-agriculture/
>   https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=6756248
>   48 Suncrest Blvd, Thornhill, ON, Canada
>   905-707-8754
>   CELL: 647-886-8754
>      Skype: lloyd.helferty
>   Co-manager, Sustainable Agriculture Group
>   http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Sustainable-Agriculture-3866458
>   Steering Committee coordinator
>   Canadian Biochar Initiative (CBI)
>   Community Sustainability (CoSWoG), A working group of Science for Peace
>   was: http://www.scienceforpeace.ca/currents/
>   President, Co-founder & CBI Liaison, Biochar-Ontario
>   Manager, Biochar Offsets Group:
>            http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2446475
>    Advisory Committee Member, IBI
>   http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1404717
>   http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42237506675
>   http://groups.google.com/group/biochar-ontario
>   http://www.meetup.com/biocharontario/
>   http://www.biocharontario.ca
>    www.biochar.ca
>
> "Start loving the people in your life more unconditionally and relating to them more conditionally."
>  - Wm. Paul Young
> On 2015-12-05 10:38 AM, ashiq ahamed wrote:
>> Dear Group,
>>
>> Greetings from Servals, Chennai.
>>
>> Chennai is currently at the epicentre of what has been declared a national disaster - due to the floods. And as the city is showing its resilience in peeping out of the floods and looking ahead at a rehabilitation phase, many of us believe that "business as usual" is the best way to be and do and march on. :)
>>
>> Please read below an "announcement" that is an honourable achievement for us at Servals. I also hope that this "achievement" will pave the way for more such communities here there and everywhere, bring together more stakeholders to create such achievements - or in the least,offer a precedent to many communities that are as capable of such achievements as Sunderbans, the current project location in India.
>>
>> Thank you for your wishes and cheer:)
>> Sujatha

Thanks,
Michael Wittman (The Char-man of the Board)
michael at blueskybiochar.com
www.blueskybiochar.com

Please like us at, https://www.facebook.com/BlueSkyBioChar?ref_type=bookmark
818-599-9119

Biochar's high carbon content and porous composition helps soil to retain water, nutrients, protect soil microbes, and ultimately increase crop yields while growing healthier, more productive, disease-resistant plants. All this while helping combat global climate change by sequestering and stabilizing rich organic carbon in your soil.

Leave your carbon footprint in the garden...

“If you could continually turn a lot of organic material into biochar, you could, over time, reverse the history of the last two hundred years…We can, literally, start sucking some of the carbon that our predecessors have poured into the atmosphere down through our weeds and stalks and stick it back in the ground. We can run the movie backward. We can unmine some of the coal, undrill some of the oil. We can take at least pieces of the Earth and – this is something we haven’t done for quite a while – leave them Better Than We Found Them.” -Bill McKibben, author, climate activist and founder of 350.org

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete.”
– R. Buckminster Fuller

Whiskey is for drinking - water is for fighting over."
-- Mark Twain

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

This communication and any attachments hereto contain information that may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure.  The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient or the employee or agent entrusted with the responsibility of delivering the message to the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication by mistake, please delete and notify the sender immediately.