[Stoves] Mewar Angithi: An In Situ Modification of the TSH as a Solution to the Problem

Dr.-Ing. Dieter Seifert doseifert at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 13 11:44:42 CST 2015

Francesco,

for a complete combustion a griddle is helpful, but for attaining a high
efficiency a skirt is also recommendable.With the Ben-stoves
(http://solarcooking.wikia.com/wiki/Ben_3_Firewood_Stove) I tried to
combine these measures and I propose to combine the stoves with
heat-retention cooking
(http://solarcooking.wikia.com/wiki/Heat-retention_cooker) which is a
useful and totally clean cooking method.

With kind regards,

Dieter