[Stoves] Rob Bailis downgrades the climate impact of wood burning stoves

Dean Still deankstill at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 11:41:39 CST 2015

Dear All

Here's the possible upside of Rob's paper:

Rob states that most biomass cooking is accomplished with sustainably
harvested wood.

Great news!

Theoretically, when that wood it is burned super cleanly (with better
stoves than are now in use) the result should be carbon neutral.

Getting super clean burning stoves into use is now more helpful than LPG to
reduce climate change?

Best,

Dean