[Stoves] TLUD Oven paper updated

Marquitusus marquitusus at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 11:53:26 CST 2015

Marc's paper is a little too send through the list, you can download a copy
here:

http://bit.ly/16mhgap

(Erin )

Hi stovers & oveners!

I'd like to share with all of you the new update of the TLUD-Oven paper. It
was somehow presented by Jon and Flip Anderson in the ETHOS and summarizes
the work done since know by me in the TLUD-Ovens.

After preparing this paper, I have become more and more aware and worried
about the concentration of toxic combustion products that can be produced
and "stored" in a black oven like these and attach to food. Hopefully, these
days some emissions measurements are being done in the Aprovecho lab, so
more data is expected to come soon. I'll wait until knowing them before
starting a discussion topic about it.

Marc

www.cuinessolars.jimdo.com