[Stoves] Fly ash // MERCURY

Frans Peeters peetersfrans at telenet.be
Tue Feb 10 10:02:06 CST 2015

Dear G. and all ,

       Mercury is destroying your brain first ! It is cancerogenic .

   The metal evaporates at room temperature  and gives FIVE  times the MAC value into a room!

   Coal and ores heated    at 700 ° C contaminate a lot .

   You can buy for 2000$ an ultra sensitive Hg meter with alumina / gold sensor  !  You put it in your mouth and see the amalgam Ag-Hg fillings are evaporating Hg !!!

    NUC. rods of aluminium tubes dissolves in HNO3 only with Mercury as catalyst ! So the Hg meter stops the plant for any ug Hg leak .

              The FLUE vaccine contains 50ug Hg to activate your immune system …

    If you are afraid from eating SALMONS…

    Mind ,Norway feeds captured fish with pellets fish-waste treated with ETYQUIN a forbidden anticeptic not on the list for fish-food !!! CANCEROGEN !

    With a ICP analysis you find the Hg value and the safest salmon you need for OMEGA 3 faty acid .

Regards

Frans