[Stoves] save-the-date for Cleaner Cooking Camp Malawi next month from 10 to 13th March in Lilongwe

CHRISTA ROTH stoves at foodandfuel.info
Fri Feb 13 08:49:19 CST 2015

Dear stovers especially in Southern Africa,
we are happy to announce that the Cleaner Cooking Camp in Malawi will now be held for the fourth time. Thanks go to all those who have supported the initial stages since 2012 to get it on the way so that it has become an annual event.

Find attached the draft programme for 2015 with international presenters, who want to make an effort to travel from South Africa and Zambia to Malawi to enrich the event. Some are from this list like Mattias Ohlson from Emerging Cooking Solutions and Adrian Padt from Rocketworks, thanks in advance!

This year we have reserved some spots for self-paying international participants, so if you are interested, in the area and have time, get in touch with me personally (offlist) on christa-roth at foodandfuel.info as I am one of the organisers.

Subscription for the event including lunches and snacks is 60 USD. Reasonable accommodation can be arranged.

Maybe see some new faces in Malawi soon
Kind regards

Christa Roth