[Stoves] A continuous feed rice husk gasifier for parboiling 40 kg of rice?

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Feb 23 17:35:48 CST 2015

Serge,

Through another channel I am seeking further information about the
Belonio gasifiers, and will share what is relevant.   I do know that he
is active about the topic, and he is working with sponsors, which is good.

The "older" designs that you indicated (one was 2011, so not really very
old) are available.  One was quite large and not appropriate for the
Benin needs.   The other (the 2-burner) unit is a more appropriate size.

There is a tendency for people to "prefer" continuous feed gasifiers.
But for many users, including the women in Benin with parboiling, the
total daily usage is less than 2 hours.   A large-ish TLUD stove that is
a batch operation can almost do that time already.   And can certainly
do that length of time if ONE refueling is allowed.

I hope we hear from Dylan soon about the Vietnam situation.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com