[Stoves] Alternative or counter to Global Stove Iniative

Agnes Klingshirn aklingshi at t-online.de
Sat Jan 17 01:54:55 CST 2015

Dear Ben Blevins,

would like to hear more of your thoughts! And also about what your activities in the stove sector are about. And where you are from! And what your plans for the near future are! If you have time to reply, I would be happy to hear from you. I have been active in this sector for many, many years and interested in writing about it this year. So, please reply. Agnes Klingshirn