[Stoves] Reports from ETHOS meetings: the future of TLUD research

Nolbert Muhumuza muhumuza at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 11:46:36 CST 2015

Dear Julien,

You make very important points regarding collaboration between laboratories
and field researchers. I wish there would be someone to get people like
Bill Gates, Clinton etc to read such suggestions. Its highlights how small
financial contributions towards already progressing efforts (especially by
motivated individuals) could drive the industry forward.

I hope you will live to see some of these suggestions in place, sooner may
this happen!

Regards,

Nolbert.

--