[Stoves] Appeal for Standards

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Wed Jul 1 09:30:13 CDT 2015

Dear Friends

There is a need to locate the names and web locations of any standards that
are already in existence for 'Fuels'. The Fuels Task Group at the ISO TC-285
is collecting these on a list, looking for gaps that may require filling in
order to create a comprehensive list to describe or specify all fuels.

If you are aware particularly of standards for what are called 'clean fuels'
would you please write to me with details. I am looking for things like
'semi-coke briquettes' and torrefied wood pellets and anything that is in
the realm of processed fuels.

For ordinary fuels like coal and peat and ethanol, kerosene and so on -
these standards are easy to find and plentiful. For processed fuels there
are not so common.

Anyone with Gnostic knowledge about where these documents lie, please bring
it into the light.

Thanks